Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Today when I got home from work, I found out that i WON!! yes you read that right, I won a TearDrop Bag Pattern...YES...I LOVE BAGS

http://patternpile.com/sewing-patterns/teardrop-bag-sewing-pdf-pattern-beach-diaper-tote-handbag-sew-epattern/

I am off next week for spring break! YES. I am going to be making this bag in the large size!
I hope the weather is nice and I have alot of time for sewing! I am so looking forward to the time off!

Dh and I just finished our last Salsa lesson tonight. Every Wednesday evening, for the past 8 weeks, we had our lesson and had a blast. Every lesson,he made me laugh so hard all while we were chacha'ing, salsa'ing around the room! I am thinking we should sign up for the next set of lessons! All so much fun!

Well it is my bed time. Trying to get to bed earlier, makes waking up in the morning a bit easier!

Til next time - I need to find some excitment to blog about! ha!
Jane

No comments: