Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am not good at this....just saying of course........

it has been a busy year...i changed jobs....not what i wanted to do because i was passionate about working and helping people achieve independance with employment....but one can only deal with harrassment from coworkers for so long with everyone else, knowing but turning a blind eye to it. so i applied out, taken from hell and put into a wonderful job with an awesome group of co-workers and staff that have been so supportive! i do miss my 'old' job, but with this new job, there is such a great learning curve. they say it will take a year to learn this job! At first i didn't think so, but after being there since October 25, i truly believe it will take me a full year! HA

with this new job, i now no longer work 12 months!! YES....i now have 2 weeks off at christmas, spring break off and 2 wonderful summer months!! Summer in my pool....YES....i am so looking forward to it! ....but .....now i have to get a job...searched my options.....i did open an ETSY site
www.etsy.com/shop/eyesofyellow
i did sell one scarf. i don't have much on it, so i am busy trying to sew up a few little dresses to sell to suppliment my lost income so i don't have to work outside of the home for those laid off weeks. EI and sewing income, that just might work. i can give it a try and see what happens. wish me luck!!!
i will have to gather myself and post some pictures of what i have been sewing/crafting lately.

now that i have settled into my 'new, no stress job', i hope to be more proactive on here. i think posting here will help me keep on track of what i need to get done.

'til next time
jane

No comments: